You are reading this because you have a LinkedIn page for your company, and you want to know how to comment on other people’s posts as your company.
Here is how you can do it.
How to comment on other people’s posts as a company page on LinkedIn
- Go to your LinkedIn company page
2. On the right side of your company page, you will see “Community Hashtags”. Click the pencil.
3. You can now add up to 3 hashtags relevant to your company and industry that you would like to follow.
4. After adding your hashtags, you will see how many people follow each of the hashtags. If you added a hashtag that only a few people follow, you can always edit your choices and swap in a new hashtag.
5. Click on one of the 3 hashtags you have added, and you will be taken to a feed of trending posts with that hashtag. Click on Comment, and you will notice that you are now commenting and liking as your company page.
6. Start commenting 😊
You can always edit which Community Hashtags you are following, so feel free to swap in new hashtags to find more content relevant to your company and your industry.
And that is how to comment as a company page on LinkedIn 🤓