This post goes over how to bulk upload photos to multiple Google My Business (GMB) locations at the same time, without spreadsheets.
How to bulk upload photos to Google My Business
- Using OneUp, connect your Google My Business accounts.
2. Once your Google My Business accounts are connected, click Schedule Post.
3. On the scheduling page, select which Google My Business accounts you want to add your photos to. You can select as many or as few GMB locations as you want.
4. Add an image. OneUp is a Google My Business post scheduling tool, so you can also type in some text that will populate in your Google My Business post.
5. After you add an image, you will see the option “Also add image to the Photos section of Google My Business?”. Check this box.
6. Optionally choose whether this GMB post is an Event post, or if you want to add a Call-To-Action button.
7. Choose whether you want to post it now, or schedule it for the future.
That’s it! If you choose Post Now, you will see your GMB post in the Posts section, and the image in the Photos section of your Google My Business dashboard.
Now you can bulk upload a photo to multiple Google My Business locations at the same time, without having to deal with spreadsheets and CSV uploads.
To bulk upload your photos to GMB, check out OneUp at www.oneupapp.io.